Blog 3

Today marks the 2nd week of online classes at ASU due to COVID-19. This change has impacted all of my classes very differently. Currently, my lab classes are very difficult to get a grasp on and conducting research has been halted. Other classes have adjusted their assignments to be more flexible and easier to manage. I find this time to be challenging because I am worried for my family and friends and what will happen as a result of all of this. School is a nice distraction but its kind of hard to find motivation for my classes and also it sometimes feels like an added pressure to an already highly stressed time. On a positive note, my 12 week old puppy is getting much more deserved attention. Its been fun to observe her personality evolve as she gets older.

Comments

  1. Honestly, if I had a puppy at home during this, I probably wouldn’t get any work done. But yeah, I agree, lab classes switching to online is probably the most painful thing right now. My Crime Scene Photography class starts next week and honestly, I’m kind of not looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gel Electrophoresis DR-0172

Blog #1