Dec Blog

 Its finals weeks and the last blog of 2020, yay!

Looking back on the semester I think the STEM class was valuable. I learned some new things, but looking forward I think there are some opportunities for me to grow and I think the STEM class could help. I believe our class is highly diverse with the majority of the people transferring from a two year institution. Since most of us have already made it through two years successfully, we have already learned how to prepare, study and know what type of learner we are. I think the STEM class should focus more on how to write a resume or build a CV, the process of graduate school applications (GRE's, LSAT, assistantships etc) and how to navigate employment after graduation without it being taxing on the professors or students. Talking with other students, I think that these are areas that are not taught in other classes and ultimately will make us better prepared for our future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gel Electrophoresis DR-0172

Blog 4