9/29/2020

 9/29 Blog


Its Fall 2020 semester and we are still facing the ramifications of COVID. Due to COVID all of my classes are online and require a different approach to learning. There are still the benefits and cons of learning online oppose to in-person. I personally, prefer in-person because I am able to  get away from 'school' by going into classrooms, although I am not choosing that option this semester because I don't feel safe yet going into public areas. 

My favorite service at ASU is taking advantage of their student services advisement department. I am constantly changing my classes and reworking what classes I can take and they do an excellent job at giving me feedback and guiding me to the correct course pathway.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gel Electrophoresis DR-0172

Blog 4