Blog 4/9

 1. What did you know about your field 3 years ago, and what have you learned about that has 'wowed' you? (Supplemental questions: What did you used to think was an advanced topic in your subject, and what do you think is now? What was the experience that you feel you learned the most from?)

Three years ago, I didn't know much about my degree. I didn't realize that a degree in Environmental Science would encompass all facets of life. I was encouraged to find out that it is a 'hard science' curriculum with an emphasis on the interactions between humans and earths processes. I feel like I learned how to navigate through difficult challenges.

2. What do you want to learn about over the next 3 years? (Is it scientific or personal? Why do you want to learn it? How do you plan on developing this knowledge?)

Over the next three years I plan to gain both scientific and personal knowledge. I want to expand my personal knowledge because there needs to be more kind people in the world, and everyone can play a role in that space. I plan to take every opportunity as a learning experience and build on that knowledge so I can achieve my goals. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gel Electrophoresis DR-0172

Blog 4